Tuesday, April 28, 2009

omg new blog.

okay so i didn't think i really had enough time to constantly video blog so i'll just add sarcastic remarks about your mom here.

by the way, your mom likes me.

oh, and another reason was that i really had nowhere to put my google stuff that helps make me money. so go click and have fun going triggerhappy with that mouse.

i guess i'll try and update this regularly so you guys don't wank out on me and start visiting other people's blogs, because that's mean and cruel and i don't deserve that.

whoever was wondering i am coming out with a new video blog thing soon. sort of. visit me sometime on the interwebs and i'll try to entertain you with my face, whichever if it's making you gaze into my blue eyes and falling in love or laughing maniacally at how ugly i look. probably the latter.

scout says BONK.

No comments:

Post a Comment